Sure to have broad appeal to first homebuyers, young families and downsizers looking for easy living in a handy location, this single level clad and tile home is positioned on a generous 601sqm parcel of land. Parents will appreciate how totally secure the garden is with a large level lawn for the kids and pets, entertainers will love the all-weather deck for outdoor dining and busy couples will enjoy the low maintenance interiors and convenient position just 400m from Mount Hutton’s village shopping strip.
Inside, the layout is perfectly suited for easycare living revealing an open plan layout encompassing a good-sized electric-equipped kitchen with air-conditioning and ceiling fans providing climate control. There are three bedrooms, two with built-in robes served by a smartly updated family bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate w/c. Undoubtedly, the hero of this home is the undercover alfresco entertaining area and secure gardens that will have you picturing summer barbecues. A double garage and additional driveway parking adds a fine finishing touch.
Offering the natural beauty of Lake Macquarie and nine miles of spectacular coastline nearby and all nestled around the buzz of boutique shopping and vibrant eateries in nearby Charlestown, this home is wonderfully close to everything you need for a comfortable lifestyle.
- Air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom
- Two of the three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, all with ceiling fans
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooktop and stainless steel dishwasher
- Under cover deck for outdoor dining and entertaining
- Secure gardens and level lawns for children and pets to play
- Easy walk to Aldi and Lake Macquarie Fair shopping centre as well as Mount Hutton public school
- Five minutes drive to the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie and Warners Bay cafes
- 10 minutes from the sand and surf of Redhead and Dudley beach
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide