SOLD FOR $1,641,000!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property... With a wide 15.24m frontage and on the market for the first time since it was built in 1938, this original timber cottage offers a wealth of options to capitalise on the wide, level 562.7sqm North-to-rear block in this developing suburb. Set in a country quiet street surrounded by substantial contemporary homes, it's the perfect spot to enjoy an idyllic family lifestyle. Potential views from 2nd storey to city and surrounds. Footsteps to golf courses, Botany National Park and secluded beaches, it's convenient to schools, La Perouse shops and eateries and just five minutes' walk to City buses.
* Freestanding timber and fibro cottage with hardwood floors
* Lounge, dining with original kitchen, covered North facing deck
* 3 bedrooms, sunroom, renovation-ready bathroom, external WC
* Covered North-facing deck & long level garden with 2 sheds
* Wide frontage with gated access to parking
* Tranquil setting, close to City bus, schools, hospital & airport
* Spectacular clifftop golf courses, parks & beaches at the door
* Buy in to this growth suburb & redevelop for lifestyle & reward
Council: $575.17 per quarter
Water: $171.96 per quarter
Auction: Saturday 28th July 2018
Venue: On Site at 12.00pm
View: Thursday 11-11.30am
Details: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide