Enjoy living within walking distance to some of Newcastle's most popular cafes and restaurants located at the bustling Darby Street. Enjoy what is arguably one of the most scenic walks straight from your doorstep to Newcastle's beautiful beaches and walking distance to Newcastle CBD.
This great unit has just been renovated to a high standard and has the benefit of being located at the front, high set from the road and has windows on three sides, to capture breeze, natural light and the sweeping views.
Upon entry, the gorgeous kitchen instantly takes center stage with it's on trend white and grey colour scheme. It boasts a dishwasher, electric cooking, plenty of cupboard space, beautiful granite counter tops, breakfast bar, a double sink and ample power points.
Other features include:
- Air conditioned light filled living room with downlights
- Kitchen boasts dishwasher, double sink and multiple power points
- Easy care wooden floorboards throughout
- Bathroom has generous shower, large vanity and WC
- Bedroom with built in robe and outlook over Newcastle
- Single carport with room for the pushbike
- Share laundry located at the rear with room for your own machine
Sorry no pets allowed due to strata. Water is included in the rent.
To inspect, please register on http://www.safehandspm.com.au/for-rent
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide