This neat and tidy 3 bedroom home offers you the warmth of a family home and lifestyle convenience- with easy access to transport, shopping malls and CBD.
- Spacious living room with polished wooden floors
- Sizable eat-in kitchen with gas stove
- Separate, generously sized dining room with timber floors
- Main bedroom with air-conditioning and large wall to wall built-in wardrobe
- 2nd Bedroom also with large built-in wardrobe, all bedrooms with wooden floors
- Bathroom has a shower over bath and built-in linen cupboard
- Tiled porch to the front of the home
- Single bay lock-up garage
- Partially fenced front yard
- Fully fenced back yard with double gate access on both sides of the home
- Additional storage area downstairs from kitchen adjoining the laundry which accommodates the toilet and has space for a washer and dryer
- Privately located on a one sided street
- Close to schools, TAFE, Sporting Grounds, Transport, and a short drive to Hinkler Shopping Centre.
Call, text or email Ainsley today to book your private inspection!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide