Be captivated as soon as you enter the front gate of this well maintained picturesque cottage. Located in the family suburb of Lambton. Surrounded by many parks, central to local shops and schools the location will be very attractive to families.
The home itself offers multiple living and dining options, three good size bedrooms, a lovely family bathroom plus a great light filled timber kitchen. The yard is fully fenced and comes with quarterly yard maintenance. In addition there is a great size single garage with storage.
Other features include:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, plantation shutters and built in wardrobe
- Bedroom two also with ceiling fan and wardrobe
- Bedroom three located towards the rear and also offers a ceiling fan
- Great updated bathroom with good shower, toilet and large vanity
- Formal dining room located centrally with ornate fireplace
- Additional formal lounge room located privately at the front of the home
- Spacious kitchen with gas cook-top an electric oven, dishwasher and pantry
- Internal laundry with further storage
- Large open plan family and meals area, leading out the sun filled patio and backyard
- Single garage with additional storage
- Lovely fenced yard with quarterly yard maintenance
- Pets allowed upon good application
To inspect, please register and book in at http://www.safehandspm.com.au/for-rent
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide