The perfect one bedroom apartment in ideal City location! Only two blocks from Canberra Centre and one block from the trendy and exciting Lonsdale Street, Braddon.
As you walk through the door you will be greeted by the space and warmth this unit provides. From the generously sized kitchen, two-way bathroom and master bedroom that includes a walk-through robe - you are sure to be impressed.
Spacious kitchen that includes a dishwasher
Open plan living/dining
Floorboards to the living areas
Large master bedroom with walk-through robe
Convenient two-way entry bathroom
Laundry with Dryer
Reverse Cycle air-conditioning to living room
Freshly painted throughout
Secure car space
Landscaped complex area
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at PRDnationwide, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection.
Interested in applying for this property?
PRD Nationwide Canberra application forms. Please visit www.1form.com and send all application to email@example.com
We require one application form per adult.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• Pets will be considered upon application only.
• Please note - if the property isn't advertised as 'Available Now' this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide