Whether its poolside summer fun, plenty of parking for vehicles and watercraft or a
relaxing waterside lifestyle, this beautifully renovated split-level home has it all. Inside, the rear open plan living and dining domain boasts a north facing aspect that draws in the sunshine while offering a seamless connection to the fabulous new deck and saltwater pool. This enchanting backdrop provides the perfect setting for entertaining friends, as well as all-seasons alfresco dining for the family. Surrounded by the lake, channel and popular walking tracks in an ultra-quiet street, this delightful home is move-in ready and an oasis for families and entertainers young and old.
The new timber flooring is teamed with a crisp neutral colour scheme to create an airy, inviting atmosphere that enhances this home’s modern appeal. A versatile formal lounge room provides that sought-after second living space and precedes the relaxed family living zone. The superb island kitchen features Caesarstone benches and gas cooking while accommodation wise, bedrooms are placed away from the living areas served by a fully tiled family bathroom with luxe freestanding bath and frameless shower. Under the home, the laundry features a second bathroom that’s perfect for the pool and a triple garage offers drive-through access. Parents and pet owners will love the fully fenced level lawns where children and four-legged friends can play safely.
From here, it’s an easy walk to a popular family friendly swimming beach, close to boat ramps and the Fishermen's Co-op and moments to the public school, reserves and Swansea shops.
- Split level family home on north to rear 645sqm parcel
- Beautifully updated and extended by a quality c.2017 renovation and extension
- Formal lounge room offers floorplan flexibility as a rumpus or music room
- Air-conditioned open plan family living connects to all-weather deck and pool
- Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooker and Bosch dishwasher
- All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
- Luxe new family bathroom plus laundry with second w/c and shower
- Level lawns with mango and lemon trees; valuable under deck storage
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide