SOLD FOR A FANTASTIC PRICE!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property... Overlooking Malabar Headland National Park with expansive ocean views from every room, this renovated first floor apartment offers an ideal entry to surfside living or an attractive investment opportunity. Set in a well-maintained low rise complex at the end of a parkside cul-de-sac, this light-filled apartment has a sense of privacy and serenity with the convenience of City buses at the door, Shopping Village nearby and Maroubra beach, surf club & oceanfront cafes just a few minutes' walk away.
* Spacious 2 double bedroom first floor apartment
* Living with parquetry floor & covered oceanview balcony
* Modern gas kitchen with generous storage & laundry area
* Bedrooms with built-ins, new carpet & plantation shutters
* Sleek brand new fully-tiled bathroom with bath & shower
* Freshly painted, designated parking space, drying area
* East aspect overlooking expansive parkland to ocean vistas
* 500m to surf club, beach & cafes, close to Shopping Village
* City bus at door, walk to schools, convenient to airport & UNSW
* A tranquil parkside sanctuary, metres to vibrant cafe lifestyle
Strata: $456.70 per quarter
Council: $340.62 per quarter
Water: $171.96 per quarter
Details: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide