Set back from the road providing optimum peace and privacy with its backyard a virtual extension of neighbouring Lookout Road South Park, this warm and inviting home is perfectly placed in an exclusive enclave directly opposite the John Hunter Hospital with New Lambton’s vibrant village atmosphere and popular school moments away. Sporting the results of fresh updates to give it extra style and appeal throughout, the home is positioned on an 891.6sqm parcel, and with a frontage of approximately 19.5m, adding a second dwelling, dual occupancy or granny flat to maximise your investment is worth consideration (STCA).
Inside, the single level floorplan will have you enjoying beautiful natural light with large picture windows framing views of wide green spaces and the living and dining domain configured to make the most of the lush treetop vistas punctuated by the sounds of bird song. Integrating seamlessly with living, the kitchen features electric cooking appliances while two sets of French doors allow a seamless connection to a front verandah or deep rear patio where there is ample space to relax in the morning sun or entertain family and friends alfresco. Three bedrooms and a separate study with built-in desk rest away from the social spaces, served by a brand new fully tiled bathroom with shower, bathtub and separate w/c. Under the home, there is a laundry, valuable storage, a carport and extra parking.
Just moments from the inner-city by-pass means this home offers momentary access to Charlestown and beautiful Lake Macquarie. The road’s planned final stages through Rankin Park will see many cars away from the area and offer a quick commute to the M1 and Hunter Expressway. Newcastle’s CBD and beautiful beaches are just 15 minutes away.
- Beautifully refreshed single level home on generous 891.6sqm parcel of land
- Approx. dimensions of 19.51 X 45.72m allows future development potential (STCA)
- Nestled and sunken behind white picketed and hedged front fence with front lawn
- Beautiful cross flow of light and breezes with French doors to front and rear
- Air-conditioning keeps the home seasonally comfortable
- Freshly painted inside and out enhanced by timber floors and soft carpet underfoot
- Backyard adjoins park & walking trails to Blackbutt Reserve & New Lambton village
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher and electric cooking appliances
- Two of the three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Appealing to medical staff from the John Hunter and Newcastle Private Hospitals
- Visitor parking on street directly out front of dwelling
- Great investment/returns in location opposite hospital; sought after rental area
- Zoned for popular New Lambton Public School and Lambton High School
- An array of options to suit many types of buyers - Young professionals, savvy investors/developers and families wanting to extend and add their own stamp and create a family home
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide