This beautiful 2 bedroom unit is ideally located in the stunning new suburb of Coombs. This amazing property boasts plenty of features which include; great location, stylish design and superb communal areas as well as only being a stone's throw from Coombs Primary school.
The apartment has been planned extremely well and utilises the most of the internal living areas by way of incorporating the galley kitchen into the open living and dining areas. Both bedrooms are spacious and include built in robes as well as access form the master bedroom to the spacious two way bathroom which includes a large comfortable shower. Year round comfort will be guaranteed by the reverse cycle heating and cooling which will provide a lovely change after enjoying those warm summer nights in your own covered private courtyard.
This apart is one of a kind and should not be missed!
2 bedrooms both with built in robes
2 way bathroom with European laundry
Reverse cycle split system
Galley kitchen with lots of storage
Expansive outdoor entertaining areas
In ground pool
Communal BBQ area
24 hour gymnasium
Private lockable garage
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Rent will be payable calendar monthly, due on the 5th of each month. Initial rent payment TBC based on lease start date
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection.
Interested in applying for this property?
PRD Nationwide Canberra application forms are available on our website. Please visit http://www.prdcanberra.com.au/tenant
You are welcome to pre-complete a PRDnationwide Canberra application form and bring along to the next advertised open home with copies of all required supporting documents.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• Pets will be considered upon application only.
• Please note - if the property isn't advertised as 'Available Now' this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide