Situated in the ever popular suburb of Crace. The home offers the astute renter quality living close to Crace shopping precinct, Gungahlin, Dickson, and still only fifteen minutes to Civic.
Living space is offered via three generously sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom having its own gorgeous ensuite and more than enough room for a king bed!
Entertaining space is where this home truly shines - on entering the home, you are greeted by the separate, cozy lounge room which flows through to the open plan kitchen and dining area which has mass amounts of storage.
Sliding doors open out to a low maintenance, private courtyard, with access to the double enclosed carport, with remote controlled roller doors.
Gas heating and ceiling fans
Kitchen with loads of storage
Three generously sized bedrooms (master with gorgeous ensuite)
Masses of entertaining space - sun drenched lounge with higher than normal ceilings
Double enclosed carport with remote access
Separate toilet downstairs
Low maintenance landscaped yards
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at PRDnationwide, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection.
Interested in applying for this property?
PRD Nationwide Canberra application forms. Please visit www.1form.com and send all application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We require one application form per adult.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• Pets will be considered upon application only.
• Please note - if the property isn't advertised as 'Available Now' this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide