Sold for $275,000
DID YOU SAY POOL, SHED, SOLAR & BRICK?! WHAT A BARGAIN!
This 3 bedroom brick home is the ideal first home or investment.
With features including:
- 3 good size bedrooms as well as a closed in bar area that could easily been changed to an office
- Open plan living, but still has separate lounge, dining, and family areas.
- The next best thing to an ensuite is a two-way bathroom
- All bedrooms with built-ins
- Plenty of cupboard space throughout the home
- Air-conditioned living, master bedroom, & fans throughout
- Attached single car accommodation, plus a powered double bay shed with side access
- Plunge pool and covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Garden shed to store your pool equipment and garden tools
- Security screens throughout
- Fully fenced yard
Investors note - previously rented at $350 per week! Bundaberg is currently experiencing vacancy rates as low as 1%!
High and dry, close to schools, shopping centres and public transport.
For more information, or to arrange your own private inspection - call, text or email Ainsley Driver today.
About bundaberg east
median house price315000
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.