Conceptualised to offer absolute privacy yet with interiors that are open to the light and aspect and a rear that connects directly with the bush, this architect’s own home is designed for both large-scale entertaining and relaxed family living. Built c.1980 and renovated 10 years ago, the property is positioned in the eye of an exclusive cul-de-sac and is elevated from the street to capture beautiful north easterly light and far-reaching views.
Sheer expanses of glass, a magnificent cathedral window and marble tiled floors define the multi-functional sunroom that enjoys all day sunshine filtered gently through the branches of surrounding Eucalypts. Take living outdoors in the summer months with an amphitheatre terrace for alfresco dining and relaxation, spectacularly backdropped by tall timbers and visiting birdlife. The dining room sits at the heart of the home, while the stone-topped kitchen offers streamlined efficiency with breakfast bar, integrated fridge and gas cooktop. A separate lounge room delivers a quiet space for retreat. Sleeping accommodation is perfectly zoned with four secondary bedrooms resting with the family bathroom and the master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite offering absolute privacy in its own wing.
This is a home that transcends the hustle and bustle of daily life surrounded by the amenity that makes the area so sought-after including popular schools, Westfield Kotara, parkland and proximity to the beach and city.
- Unique family home on 814.5sqm parcel offered for sale for the first time
- Northeasterly aspect captures light and coastal views
- Seamless indoor/outdoor integration to private outdoor entertaining and natural bushland backdrop
- A choice of two separate living areas and defined dining space
- Family bathroom with separate w/c and master ensuite
- A/C and louvre windows provides climate control and cross-flow ventilation
- Double garage and valuable storage space under the home
- In catchment zone for Belair Public and Kotara High schools
Council Rates: $2,071.17 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $818.18 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
- Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide