• Well Presented home in original condition in highly sought after location. Within a short stroll to CBD, Workers Club, Patrician Brothers High School, Blacktown Hospital, Railway Station plus loads more facilities
• Spacious home with wide hallway entry that leads out to a inviting L shape lounge dining room area (together with split system air conditioning)whilst offering a subtle flow of natural light throughout
• Open plan original kitchen in neat and tidy presentation, together with gas cook top plus ample bench and cupboard space
• Bathroom in presentable condition. Also offering a 2nd external toilet
• 3 bedrooms (with split system air-conditioning in 2bdrms)whilst master bedroom features a ensuite with shower and vanity
• Private and secure rear yard with colour-bond fencing plus good size garage with workshop. Featuring potential for dual occupancy such as a Granny flat or other forms of development(subject to council approval)
• Lot Size 651m2 block and 27metre frontage
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide