Designed for those who desire low maintenance living, and love to entertain, this gorgeous brand new full brick home exudes sophistication and luxury from the moment you step in. Perfectly positioned on the high side of this no-through street, this home offers peace and tranquility, combined with the convenience of being just minutes to local shops, schools, train station and Georges River Park-lands & boat ramps.
- Free-flowing interiors with multiple living spaces, soaring ceilings, and beautiful finishes, offering effortless style and comfort throughout
- Stunning contemporary kitchen with Caesar stone waterfall bench tops, 900mm top-of-the-line appliances, integrated dishwasher, spacious pantry and striking New York Marble splash back
- The master suite includes his & hers walk through wardrobe, lavish ensuite and huge terrace overlooking leafy Picnic Point
- Four further bedrooms, including one downstairs with own bathroom, perfect for guests or in-law accommodation
- Designer main bathroom showcases a freestanding bath & separate shower
- Alfresco outdoor entertaining area with kitchenette
- Low maintenance level yard that flows off the outdoor entertaining space.
- Tasteful combination of timber and tiled flooring, custom cabinetry throughout and ducted air-conditioning
- In-zone for the ever popular Picnic Point Primary School
If you're in the market for luxury & style, this rare offering in Picnic Point's sought-after Austin Boulevard is not to be missed.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide