Sold for $355,000
AFFORDABLE FAMILY LIVING IN POPULAR BELLE EDEN ESTATE
Have you been looking for a family friendly home in a great neighbourhood, with peaceful living? Then look no further!
- A great sociable kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plumbing in your fridge space, and plenty of storage
- Combined family and dining room with air-conditioning, that flows out to a great outdoor entertaining area
- Media room at the front of the house with air-conditioning and big TV space
- 4 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes + 2 with air-conditioning - great for comfortable living all year round!
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, air-conditioning and ensuite
- Modern bathroom with vanity, shower & bath
- Double lock-up garage with glass sliders, laundry + storage space, and epoxy flooring
- Beautiful and breezy views from your back covered entertaining area, overlooking the nature reserve / walk route
- Big fully fenced yard with easy maintenance gardens
- Side access with heaps of room for your RV/trailer/boat/toys, or that lifestyle shed you've been wanting.
- 2 x water tanks
- Fully tiled throughout with a bright and airy feel
Belle Eden Estate is a sort after area and known for its family friendly playgrounds, walking/cycling tracks, sea breezes and welcoming community.
Located just off the Ring Road, making commuting to Bargara, and all areas of Bundaberg an easy and hassle free journey. 2 minute drive to Aldi Shopping Centre and close to schools and public transport.
Schools close by:
Kepnock State High School
Bundaberg Christian College
St Luke's Anglican College
Bundaberg East State School
Call, text or email Ainsley Driver and team today for more information, or to book your own private viewing.
*Rates approx. $1860 half yearly.
* Rental return of approx. $385 per week.
median house price538500
median house rent395
suburb rental yield3.8%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.