Sold for $505,000
STUNNING DESIGNER HOME + 9M X 6M HIGH CLEARANCE SHED + SOLAR POWER......
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
Style, space and comfort are in abundance in this modern 4 bedroom designer home located in a quiet, picturesque pocket just a short stroll to the beautiful beaches and parklands at Innes Park.
There are 4 generous bedrooms, 2 separate living areas, 4 car accommodation including a 9m x 6m High Clearance Shed, breeze catching outdoor entertaining area, solar roof panels and a list of extras that are too numerous to mention here.....
- Featuring 4 generous carpeted bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Huge master bedroom is located at the rear of the home and has a large walk-through wardrobe and a designer ensuite with ceiling to floor tiles and a separate toilet.
- Family sized open plan living and dining area with sliding doors creating a seamless integration between the inside and the outside of this home.
- Chef's kitchen with 2-pac cabinetry, glass splash back, stainless steel appliances including 'La Germania' Italian free standing stove with gas hot plates and gas oven, canopy range hood and built in glass front display cabinets and wine rack.
- Large walk-in pantry has an abundance of shelves as well as storage for your appliances.
- Family size air conditioned media room has had 'sound' reduction insulation fitted into the walls.
- Quality window furnishing on all of the windows.
- Stepped cornicing in the hallways, living area, dining as well as the kitchen.
- Low maintenance floor tiles in all the traffic areas as well as the kitchen, dining area and family room.
- Family sized covered outdoor entertaining area with tiled floor overlooks the manicured gardens.
- Main bathroom with frameless glass shower screen, ceiling to floor tiles, a separate bathtub and shower and a stylish vanity.
- Large laundry with built-in cabinet as well as a storage cupboard.
- Double car accommodation with remote entry under the main roof.
- Side access into the back yard plus a double exposed aggregate concrete driveway.
- Triple bay shed at the rear of the property as well as a handy additional concrete pad for your boat or caravan.
- High clearance 9m x 6m triple bay colourbond shed has power and lighting and will accommodate 2 vehicles as the 3rd bay is a very handy work shop.
- Huge 1,009m2 block of land with 6ft privacy fencing making it safe for your children and pets.
- Low maintenance 'allergy free' lawns and tropical gardens.
- This modern sub-division also has town water.
- There is an additional rainwater tank for your plants and gardens.
- Beautifully terraced and landscaped front gardens.
- Peaceful, private location in a family friendly 'low traffic' street amongst other executive homes.
- This is the perfect neighborhood with the deep blue ocean, local fishing and diving along with open parklands all just a short stroll from your front door.
- This immaculate property will impress the most fastidious of buyers.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced their much loved family home accordingly.
- If you enjoy a round of golf you will be impressed as you are only minutes away from the internationally renowned 18 hole Coral Cove Golf Club where you can play golf and enjoy a meal by the sea.
- Innes Park is just a 15 min drive to the Bundaberg CBD and offers regular public transport services and the kids can catch the bus to the local primary or high school as well.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this EXCLUSIVELY listed property please give the EXCLUSIVE listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
At A Glance:
Kitchen: 2-pac finish
Walk-in Pantry: Yes
Living areas: 2
Air Con: Yes
Large outdoor area: Yes
Pizza Oven: Yes
Solar roof Panels: Yes (20 panels)
Solar Hot water: Yes
Extra Caravan/Boat Pad: Yes
Shed: 9m x 6m (3 Bay High Clearance Shed)
Smoke detectors: Yes
Side Access: Yes
Land size: 1,009m2
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
About innes park
median house price565000
median house rent350
suburb rental yield3.2%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.