This picturesque property has everything a growing family would need. Over 2 acres - landscaped with sheds, fruit trees, vegie patch, large chicken coup and a pool. Plus a separate teenagers retreat / studio with electricity and a kitchenette. Massive covered entertainment area and double lock up shed is located right next to the home. And a further 3 bay shed with extra bay as a workshop plus a carport. Ideal for the tradie, hobbyist or if you just need the extra sheds.
The entire home is surrounded by lined verandas, and most every room has access to the gorgeous gardens via verandas.
- Steel framed double height brick home features three generous sized bedrooms with Ensuite and Walk-in-Robe in Main Bedroom
- Open plan Dining and Kitchen - with four burner gas range, electric oven, plenty of storage & prep area and breakfast bar.
- One living area features a wood burning fireplace, and the other is spacious and overlooks the amazing lush gardens.
- There is so much covered entertaining space here is needs to be seen to truly appreciate it.
- 2 bay lockup garage
- 4 bay shed plus carport
- Studio/Teenagers retreat
- Town water, plus
- 2 rainwater tanks
- 1 dam
- 1 large chook pen
- Fully fenced
- School bus stop close by
- This property is located in Redridge - a beautiful area located approx 25 minutes from Bundaberg, 15 minutes to Woodgate and pristine Beaches & approx 10 minutes to Childers and the Bruce Highway.
Please call, text or email us to arrange a private viewing of this property. Our agents have taken extra precautions and steps to ensure the safety and health of both you as the buyer and the owner and or tenant as per the directive of the QLD government.
Open Homes are currently being suspended due to the current health and safety concerns around the CoronaVirus.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide