Sold for $260,000
COMPLETELY RENOVATED FROM TOP TO TOE....... BE QUICK!!!
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Simply stunning fully renovated home in one of Bundaberg's most popular suburbs.
- Featuring 4 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Stunning chefs kitchen with quality appliances including Granite bench tops, 900mm stainless steel stove, canopy range hood, dishwasher and corner pantry.
- Featuring a brand new colourbond roof, this stunning property has also been re-wired and re-plumbed and has been completed to a STANDARD not a BUDGET by well known local 'tradesmen'.
- The generous master bedroom has a ceiling fan, TV point, walk-in wardrobe and a stunning ensuite with quality fixtures and fittings.
- Freshly polished hardwood timber floors throughout the majority of this stunning home will impress the fussiest of buyers.
- Family sized lounge room with ceiling fan, TV point and French doors that lead out to a private tiled front verandah.
- Extra high ceilings throughout and a large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area.
- The property has also just been professionally re-painted both internally and externally.
- Featuring a stunning main bathroom with separate shower and bath along with quality fixtures and fittings.
- There is a fantastic 6m x 6m 'fully lined' and covered Merbau hardwood timber deck complete with down lights, ceiling fan and TV point providing the perfect place for year round entertaining.
- A low maintenance private backyard provides the perfect place to sit on your back deck while enjoying your morning coffee or the perfect place for those family BBQ's.
- Sliding glass doors located near the dining area provide seamless access for entertaining straight out onto the back timber deck.
- A very handy lock up shed with roller door has full power and lighting.
- A colourbond privacy fence across the front of the property ensures you have maximum privacy from the road and also provides a safe and secure play area for children and pets.
- A termite barrier has also been installed at the property and the warranty is transferable to any new owner.
- An electric front gate with remote control entry has been installed.
- Fully fenced 506m2 low maintenance block of land has been recently turfed.
- All hardwood frames and trusses.
- Just minutes to the Friendlies Private Hospital, the CBD, St Patricks Primary School, child care facilities and public transport.
- There is nothing left to do here other than move in, unpack put your feet up and RELAX!!
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this feature packed property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call on 0407962669 today.
At A Glance
Granite Benchtops: Yes
Timber Deck: Yes 6m x 6m (36sm)
Ceiling fans: Yes
Car Accom: Yes
Side Access: Yes
Electric Front Gate: Yes
Council Rates: $1,700 (Approx)
Electrical Safety Switch: Yes
Smoke Detectors: Yes (Hard wired)
About bundaberg west
median house price345000
median house rent300
suburb rental yield4.5%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.