In an elevated position, with views of the River, creating the perfect backdrop for 594 Branyan Drive, Branyan. Oozing with charm and the perfect blend of modern convenience and traditional detailing, the home has an atmosphere of classical elegance.
Exceptionally private and set amongst lush greenery, this stunning residence on a sprawling 4,125m2 allotment resembles more a retreat than a family home.
High ceilings, timber floors and stained glass add to the character of this unique property, creating a sense of drama and grandeur. Combined with modern finishes, the home allows for privacy and comfortable living.
The heart of this home is the light-filled kitchen, living and dining room featuring large glass doors to maximize the sweeping views from the rear deck.
This superb home is further enhanced by its location in a tree-lined family-friendly street set amongst other quality homes.
594 Branyan Drive, Branyan features;
- Grand entry with stained glass feature
- 3 Large Bedrooms all with built in robes, master features full ensuite including shower and separate bath with large glass window to take in the views and private veranda
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cooking
- Open plan lounge, dining with ducted air conditioning, fire place and stacker doors that take you out to the entertaining deck
- Family sized main bathroom
- Internal laundry with plenty of bench space
- Front veranda spans the width of the home
- Views of the river from the rear of the property
- Electric hot water, water tank, additional storage under the house
- Double detached garage with additional room that could be used for a home office, studio or bedroom with rear door access
Here is an extraordinary opportunity to acquire a very private peaceful oasis on the prestigious Branyan Drive.
Call exclusive marketing agent Sally Stead to book your inspection.
Here's a link that you can keep in touch on Facebook too! https://www.facebook.com/Sallysteadpropertyconsultant/
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide