DO IT NOW - ESCAPE THE SUBURBS! Our Owners want to sell & handover this secluded piece of paradise now!
Enjoy serenity, privacy and fresh air at this perfect property that needs to be seen..to be believed. Set at the back of the fully fenced property is a spacious home over looking the Kolan River. Take an easy walk to the river to fish, crab or enjoy kayaking or boating. This property is elevated on the river bank and did not flood in 2013.
There is so much potential here - and would make a fantastic RV Park or Retreat Site if you are looking for future business opportunities from home - council zoning lends itself to this type of enterprise.
Or keep it for yourself and easily go OFF-GRID!
Located just minutes away from pristine beaches and approx 15 mins to Bundaberg - here is 20 acres that encompasses a lifestyle that you will treasure and could be a future investment.
FEATURES IN BRIEF:
- Saltwater River Frontage and direct easy access and your own jetty/pontoon
- 20 acres of fertile land with approx 12 acres cleared (Flood Free - did not flood 2013)
- Spacious Designer home with in-deck salt/mineral pool positioned perfectly for privacy and river views from almost every room!
- 6 KW Solar System with 24 panels
- 20 fully fenced acres private & picturesque with secluded settings on the lake and river
- Tidal Saltwater River frontage with cleared campsite areas & concreted undercover patio overlooking the Kolan River and 2 picturesque islands.
- Camping facilities on River frontage consist of basic outdoor toilets, electricity & lighting and water connections.
- Concrete platform on river with private floating catwalk & pontoon - set up with solar lighting - perfect for fishing, crabbing and kayaking "right in your backyard!" anytime of day or night
- 24 megalitre springfed Freshwater dam/lake - has a covered entertainment/viewing deck (7m x 4m) with an abundance of local wildlife - birds, ducks & turtles. This gorgeous spot has pathways from the home meandering to this idyllic spot.
- Pump & pump shed
- 4 x 25,000 Litre Rainwater Tanks
- Established citrus orchard consisting of mandarin, oranges & lemons
- Established orchard consisting of macadamia, banana, avocado, mango & olive trees plus more. These have all been developed and managed organically by our owners.
- Plentiful water supply. Irrigation infrastructure to all areas of property.
- Local Boat ramp less than 1km away.
- Large open plan designer home. Originally builders own home (approx 10 y/old) - built above standard with larger downpipes, extra vents in eaves etc just as an example. Rendered brick with colourbond roof and Flood Free!
- 2 substantial brick rendered garages with roof insulation - easily converted to extra accomodation ie granny flats, guest accomodation, studio or offices. And matching 2 bay carport.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with main featuring River Views from your bed. Huge walk in robe & master ensuite with claw-foot bath and twin showers.
- Gourmet kitchen with all modern appliances
- Every room in this outstanding property has amazing views!
- Large dining & lounge area overlooking Salt/mineral swimming pool.
- Massive living space features Coonara wood burning fireplace, complete sound system delivering music throughout home and onto the massive undercover entertainment area.
- Imagine entertaining here or simply watching the glorious sunrises & sunsets while you are fishing or enjoying a glass of wine.
Overview of Bundaberg & District
- Bundaberg is the Salad Bowl of the Coral Coast & Wide Bay - with a perfect climate and gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Home of Bundaberg Rum & Bundaberg Ginger Beer, Mon Repos Turtle Rookery & Eco Sanctuary, Lady Musgrave & Lady Elliott Islands and pristine beaches & communities of Moore Park Beach, Mon Repos, Bargara, Elliott Heads, Coonarr & Woodgate just to name a few.
-International Marina located at The Port, Burnett Heads
- Bundaberg is 3 hours to Sunshine Coast, and 4 hours to Brisbane.
- Flights throughout the day to Brisbane from domestic Airport (30 min flight)
This property has endless possibilities for a range of family dynamics - or the ability to be run as a Retreat or Farm Stay, Kayak & Fishing Adventures or Wedding Venue!
There is just so much more to this property - it truly needs to be inspected to fully comprehend the beauty and potential!
Please call, text or email us to arrange a private viewing of this property. Our agents have taken extra precautions and steps to ensure the safety and health of both you as the buyer and the owner and or tenant as per the directive of the QLD government.
Open Homes are currently being suspended due to the current health and safety concerns around the CoronaVirus.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide