Elevated and privately tucked away is this stunning, brand new beachside home, designed by Architect, Glenn Osmond McLeod. Flawlessly designed and built to its surrounds, the home is awash with natural light and amazing ocean views that stretch all the way across the Tasman Sea to Palm Beach, North Head and Bondi Junction. Exquisitely appointed throughout and no expense spared, the property is the epitome of 5-star beachside living and will suit those looking for a quality "sea change", holiday home or a savvy investment into the prestige market of Killcare Heights.
• Double garage with internal access and storage
• Intercom system with monitors
• Underfloor heating in all bathrooms
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Polished concrete and timber oak floor boards
• Stunning kitchen with 2 Smeg ovens plus integrated dishwasher
• Walk-in butler's pantry with built-in wine racks
• Tranquil rooftop with 270 degree views
• Land is seamlessly spliced with its surrounds
• A little over an hour north of Sydney
• 7 minutes from the Palm Beach ferry wharf at Wagstaffe
• 3 minutes to the cafe and restaurant precinct of Killcare and Hardy's Bay
• 300 metres to the award winning resort "Bells at Killcare"
• 10 minutes to major shopping centres
• 10 minutes to Woy Woy train station
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide