BE QUICK - IMMACULATE LOW SET QUEENSLANDER - WALK TO THE FRIENDLIES!!
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
- Beautifully maintained low set family home in Bundaberg West.
- Featuring 3 carpeted bedrooms, 2 of the bedrooms also have built-in wardrobes.
- Open plan air conditioned kitchen and dining area with a gas stove and lots of cupboards and bench space.
- There are 2 separate living areas.
- The bathroom has a shower over the bath, a modern vanity and a handy towel storage cupboard.
- A private front verandah provides the perfect place to sit and enjoy your morning coffee or somewhere to read a good book.
- There are high ceilings throughout the majority of this lovely home and lots of period features like coloured frosted glass windows and doors and original timber fretwork.
- Low maintenance timber 'look alike' flooring throughout most of the traffic areas.
- Full side access to the colourbond shed located at the rear of the property.
- A fully fenced block with low maintenance lawns and established easy care gardens.
- 809m2 block of land within walking distance to the Friendlies Hospital, CBD, local stores, public transport and BASE Hospital.
- 10 x Solar roof panels will help keep your electricity costs to a minimum.
- Outside utility room is the perfect place to keep things stored.
- Rent appraisal is approximately $290.00 per week.
- Owners are committed to selling and have priced this property accordingly.
- Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
At A Glance:
Living Areas: 2
Air Cons Yes
Car Accom: Yes
Side Access: Yes
Solar Roof Panels: Yes
Electrical Safety Switch: Yes
Smoke Detectors: Yes
Council Rates: $1,682.12 per half year (Approx).
About bundaberg west
median house price350000
median house rent295
suburb rental yield4.4%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.