This established home, nestled in a quiet cul de sac location backs onto a bushland reserve offering privacy and tranquility and boasts pleasant 180 degree views.
* Four generous bedrooms all with built in robes;
* Main bedroom with ensuite , walk in robe and private balcony;
* Centrally located kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop;
* Private flat landscaped garden, extensive large decks, swimming pool:
* Quality hardwood black butt flooring, air conditioning;
* Remote large double garage, storage and work space;
This home is located in a quiet street in an excellent family environment, close to local shopping centres, quality schools (in the PBC catchment area) and is close to the beach, local cafes and restaurants. A great family lifestyle opportunity at an affordable price.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide