This fantastic single level home boasts spacious living with low maintenance courtyard and close proximity to the shop. This property is in great condition, with an abundance of space and set back from the road to enjoy added privacy. Some of the property features include:
- Large kitchen equipped with dual sinks, corner pantry and electric cooktop with pull out range-hood
- Separate dining and living that opens right out through sliding doors to the sun shaded patio
- Naturally well-lit with ceiling fans and air-conditioning to ensure comfort throughout the main living quarters
- Master bedroom, carpeted and fitted with a ceiling fan and mirrored built ins, plus own en-suite
- Second and third bedrooms are sizable, carpeted and offer up sliding built in robes in each
- Main bathroom has a large bath, shower, toilet and single vanity; servicing the household well
- Courtyard with undercover patio, easy maintenance garden, fully fenced with side gate access
- Double lock up garage with laundry, internal access to house and rear yard, clothesline and shed
You are simply a 2 minute drive to Banora Central Shopping Centre and Twin Towns Juniors Club, with less than 5 minutes walking distance to schools and parks, including the perks of Club Banora Golf Course; conveniently local to everything an owner would desire. Commuting is made easy with the M1 access nearby, you can get to Coolangatta city centre and beach in less than 15 minutes! The Coolangatta International and Domestic Airport is also only a 10 minute drive away. Enjoy the lifestyle on offer here at this well presented three-bedroom two-bathroom home. Avoid disappointment by contacting me today on 0418 727 977 to book an inspection.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide