Radiating quality and style, this spacious 3 bedroom property boasts one of the most vibrant and desirable locations in Canberra: the first floor of the Brundle Place development in Braddon.
A clever floor plan affords both comfort and privacy: the master bedroom is the perfect retreat but is completed by a generous, light filled open plan living space that flows through the floor-to-ceiling glass doors and out to a full length balcony with views overlooking landscaped gardens.
• An expansive master bedroom features a walk through robe, an ensuite with full height bathroom tiles, and separate balcony access via glass sliding doors.
• A smart, well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample serving space, and a dedicated pantry will suit both the entertainer and the casual cook.
• A generous, light filled, open-plan living room with serene views, across greenery and gardens and out towards the inner-city buzz.
• A modern and beautifully maintained communal swimming pool located in a sun drenched central courtyard.
• A landscaped, terraced, central garden designed to foster a sense of community.
• A body corporate team who are responsive and committed to representing the apartments' owners
Enjoy the opportunities provided by living near the lifestyle hub of Braddon, the business precincts in Canberra City, and the shopping and entertainment centres in Civic and New Acton. Spend your weekends walking and riding though the greenery of Haig Park, Mount Ainslie or along the Foreshore and visit Lake Burley Griffin, the nearby galleries, libraries, and other highlights of Canberra life.
The prime location, intelligent layout and generous features of this apartment makes it perfect for both live in owners looking to secure a property or an astute investor. Current rental appraisal $660-$700/week - based on recent comparative rental in complex.
To view this property, please contact Alexandra on 0457 586 260 for a private inspection.
• Established complex with quality finishes
• Open plan 3-bedroom apartment
• Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
• Second and third bedrooms with built in robes
• Kitchen features pantry, ample storage and serving space, touch control cook top, fan forced oven and dishwasher
• 15 m2 balcony, perfect for easy relaxing or as additional living space for entertaining
• Reverse cycle air conditioning split system to living room
• Well equipped main bathroom with European laundry and dryer
• Secure and restricted building access
• Secure parking for one car with good size additional basement storage
• Communal swimming pool
Living area: 100m2
Block Size: 3104m2
UV: $4,646,000 (2018)
Body Corporate: $1202.91 approx / quarter
Land tax: $685.12 approx / quarter
Rates: $501 approx / quarter
UV: $4,646,000 (2018)
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide