There is nothing to do but relax and enjoy your stunning vista over Tweed Marina in this beautifully renovated unit. In a highly sought-after location, leave the car behind as it is only a short stroll to all amenities including Tweed shopping precinct and the Bowling Club.
Features of the property include:
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes including master with new ensuite and balcony
• Spacious living area with separate dining
• Renovated kitchen including Caesarstone bench-tops, soft-close drawers, Bosch wall oven, dishwasher and ceramic cook-top
• New bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and concealed laundry
• Sliding doors open to covered front balcony capturing breezes and picturesque views
• Quality fittings throughout including vinyl timber flooring, plantation shutters, LED lighting and all freshly painted
• Ceiling fans and A/C unit in living area
• Secure basement parking for one car
This impressive unit offers a great opportunity to secure not only a prime position but guarantees a relaxed lifestyle. Only a five-minute drive to Southern Cross University, Gold Coast International Airport and your choice of stunning beaches, it won't last long.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide