Close to the white sandy beaches of Moore Park Beach - this property has everything a family desires. As well as being close to primary school and shopping - what more could you want.
Situated on a large fenced block - there is plenty of room for the kids to play safely and just a short drive to the beach for those relaxing weekends.
This property features:
- 4 bedrooms. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-ins and bedroom 4 could be utilized as an office if required.
- The Main is spacious and features a good sized en-suite, walk-in-robe & air-con. With also having access to alfresco dining/entertaining area - just perfect for a coffee first up in the morning.
- The open plan tiled kitchen is equipped with modern appliances: gas range-top and electric oven, double bowl sink, dishwasher and plenty of cupboards & storage!
- Large open plan living space, lounge & dining - carpeted with fans and air-conditioning. And easy access to the tiled covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Main bathroom features bathtub, shower & vanity with separate toilet.
- Section tiled at front entry, fully security screened with fans throughout as well as air-con in living areas and main bedroom.
- Neutral color scheme throughout.
- Large linen storage in-house and extra storage in laundry.
- Double lock up attached garage with remote access.
- Fully fenced super-large back yard with room for whatever you would like to add.
Currently tenanted - this property would also make a great investment property.
Inspect today - phone Peter Barone on 0438 446 269.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide