With its cute-as-a-button façade, full interior renovation and fabulous inner-city location, this single level home is a prized find. Expect to fall in love with three generously sized bedrooms, two contemporary bathrooms and a relaxed open plan living space blessed with natural light courtesy of the home’s northeast to rear aspect.
The practical layout is crafted for effortless in/outdoor integration, with French doors opening to an entertainer's deck.
Positioned directly opposite Wickham Park and the Croatian Sport Club, immerse yourself in a community-minded neighbourhood just 600m to Beaumont Street’s cultural smorgasbord of dining, entertainment and transport options.
- Single level home on northeast to rear 227.6sqm parcel
- Open plan living with a/c and louvre windows providing climate control
- Spacious modern kitchen with Omega induction cooktop and dishwasher
- All three bedrooms are generous in size with built or walk-in robes and ceiling fans
- Full-sized family bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Laundry with handy second w/c and shower
- Available with vacant possession having recently rented for $540 per week
- Moments from walking and cycle paths to Honeysuckle and Nobbys Beach
- The nearby Newcastle Interchange offers the light rail and trains for those needing to travel to the Central Coast and Sydney
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide