Relax by the pool or on the deck while taking in panoramic 270-degree views over Terranora Broadwater from Mount Warning stretching north to Surfers Paradise. Perched on an elevated 1147sqm block, this two-storey home is located at the very end of Lakeview Parade adjacent to a leafy council reserve, ensuring privacy and seclusion. The current owners have spared no expense with this entertainers' dream.
The many features of this property include: -
• Four bedrooms including master with doors opening onto the vast deck
• Spacious living and dining areas
• Renovated kitchen with Caesarstone bench-tops, new Omega dishwasher, soft-close drawers, Smeg fan-forced oven with gas cook-top, glass splash backs, corner pantry and includes plumbed Samsung double door fridge
• Impressive covered deck spanning the width of the home
• Secluded second outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the home
• Sparkling heated pool with extensive glass panels to capture the view
• Ducted two zone airconditioning on the upper level with extra systems in master and bedroom 4
• Large foyer/extra living space
• New blinds, internal doors and Crimsafe sliding doors throughout
• Solar hot water and solar panels with 5 kw inverter.
• Energy efficient LED lighting
• Low maintenance established gardens with irrigation system
• Separate laundry
• Double garage with workbench and sink
Close to a variety of schools, clubs and shopping options, it is only a 10-minute drive to Coolangatta International Airport and your choice of pristine beaches. This is a great opportunity to secure a beautiful residence, offering lifestyle, position and spectacular views.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide