This beautiful 2 bedroom apartment deserves your immediate attention, positioned on the second floor of a well-maintained security building overlooking the amazing district views and being approximately 10 minutes' walk to Liverpool Train Station.
This fabulous property is currently refreshed with new painting, timber flooring, new stove and range hood plus new kitchen cabinets. With all amenities on your doorstep, within easy walking distance to Westfield shopping centre, Liverpool Hospital, schools, multiple restaurants and cafes, plus easy access to Motorways M5 and M7.
As you walk in you are greeted by an open-plan lounge & dining area, modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards, internal laundry, hallway leading to separate bedrooms area and large bathroom. All this is complemented by split system air-conditioning, mirrored built-ins to both bedrooms, private balcony and large lock up garage.
The property offers a luxurious private haven and convenient cosmopolitan lifestyle for the owner occupier or great prospect for the astute investor. Please contact Mirjana for more details on 0400282009.
Outstanding features include:
* Modern updated kitchen with electrical cooking appliances
* Two large bedrooms with built-ins to both bedrooms
* Open plan lounge & dining room with private balcony
* Stylish bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Internal laundry, timber flooring, air-conditioning
* Close proximity to all amenities
* Approximately 10 minutes' walk to Liverpool Train Station
* Security building with intercom access and lock up garage
* Abundance of natural light and ventilation
* Great Investment opportunity
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide