This one ticks all the boxes. This huge solid brick two bedroom townhouse is situated in a well maintained complex with a lovely private paved and covered court yard. No road noise here as this townhouse is set well back from the road, you can enjoy peace and quiet.
The well appointed kitchen has plenty of bench space with a large pantry, new cook top and oven. There's a good size internal laundry and a downstairs second bathroom. The light filled Living/Dining areas are both spacious and open plan. There are two large bedrooms upstairs with a two way bathroom and separate toilet. The main bedroom comes with Air-Conditioning. With internal access from your single lock up garage makes life that bit easier.
This is a very quiet complex, centrally located small complex within walking distance to the ever popular Tweed River walkways and parks. Major shopping Centres, beaches and cafes are a short five minute drive away. Public transport at your door.
• Very quiet and well set back from the road!
• Large light filled living/dining areas
• Spacious kitchen
• Two generous bedrooms
• Air conditioning to the down stairs area and in main bedroom
• Ceiling fans
• Two way bathroom/separate toilet
• Second bathroom down stairs
• Internal laundry
• Private enclosed courtyard
• Internal single lock up garage
• Quiet complex with low Body Corporate fees approximately $35 per week
• Excellent rental, currently let at $305 per week
• Public transport at your door
• Five minute drive to major shopping, beaches, cafes and Gold Coast Airport.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide