Sold for $252,000
RENOVATED FAMILY HOME
Spacious and with character, this home is fresh, well maintained and ready to go. Located in the very popular suburb of Avenell heights, perfect for a first home buyer, investor, young family or those wanting to downsize! Be sure not to miss this opportunity, call us today to arrange your private viewing or we look forward to seeing you at our next scheduled open for inspection.
The property features:
- 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with builtins + a study
- Stylish renovated kitchen with ample storage
- Big lounge and separate dining area
- Polished timber floors
- Sunroom on entry
- Renovated family bathroom
- Internal laundry with extra storage and powder room
- Fully lined rear shed. Great for the home gym or games room
- Massive undercover outdoor area
- Fully fenced with side access and 5 car accommodation
- A/C Lounge, Bedroom 1 & 2 , high ceilings and ceiling fans throughout
- 3.3kw solar system keeping your power bills down
Here's your opportunity to buy your very own home minutes to all amenities. This home represents excellent buying. Call Exclusive agent Sally Stead today for an inspection.
Follow me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Sallysteadpropertyconsultant/
About avenell heights
median house price351000
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.