Perfect for your first home, as an investment or somewhere convenient to retire, this single level duplex sits on a generous corner block of over 400sqm within walking distance to a host of amenities including Banora Point shopping village, public transport and Club Banora.
With no body corporate fees and separately metered water, it adds up to one very attractive low-cost option.
Further Features include:
• New carpets
• New led lighting
• Kitchen with new oven and cooktop installed in the last 6 months
• Lounge with air-con and ceiling fan
• Three bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Covered alfresco area
• Bathroom with bath, separate shower and vanity
• Remote entry single garage plus extra car space at the front
• Private fully fenced yard with garden shed
• Landscaped easy care gardens
• No body corporate, low-cost living
• Shared building insurance approx $730pa
• Previously rented for $430 per week.
Beaches, cafes, restaurants, private and state schools are all within 5km of the ideally located property. This all represents great value for money to those looking for a bargain duplex home.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide