This architecturally designed Brand New two-storey home is exquisitely styled, presenting itself with space, comfort and convenience, paired with spectacular Tweed River views and set across from luscious forestation ensuring never to be built out views. Modern aesthetics throughout and equipped with ceiling fans and large windows allowing ample natural lighting, fitted with roller UV block out blinds to ensure comfort-ability. Some property features include:
- Kitchen with marble splashbacks, stone bench tops, European Bosch oven and gas cooking, stainless steel dishwasher, soft-closing drawers, an abundance of storage, pantry is custom, extra large, and includes a station for the small appliances and large drawers.
- Open plan tiled living and dining space, with two balconies that can be utilised for entertaining friends and family
- Water closet with modern fixtures and fittings, single vanity and toilet, ideal to service guests
- Master bedroom with river views, its own balcony and walk through robe plus its own en-suite with generously sized shower and dual vanity
- Remaining three bedrooms are spacious with built in robes, two overlooking the river and one facing lush greenery
- Main bathroom is cleverly designed, large glass encased shower with inbuilt seating, toilet with wall divider and deep bath
- Laundry room has plenty of bench space, storage and direct access to rear veranda and fold-able clothesline
- Under staircase storage, single lock up garage and carport with additional paved parking spaces
- Intercom and security cameras installed at the front of the premises for maximum safety and security
Overlooking the Tweed River and luscious surrounds, this contemporary styled house ticks all of the boxes and must be inspected to appreciate fully. Situated on a cul-de-sac, ensuring local traffic only, this home provides a peaceful lifestyle with the convenience of only being 5 minutes drive to Banora Central, 2 minutes to the Golf Club, 10 minutes to Coolangatta Airport, City Centre and beaches.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide