Enjoying an elevated position in the eye of a peaceful cul-de-sac, this smartly presented home’s star attractions are definitely its fabulous alfresco spaces. Sitting atop its single garage and huge workshop, the practical 3-bedroom layout, with open plan living, connects to a huge wrap-around verandah where you can take in the far-reaching north-westerly views at the front and dine alfresco at the rear as the kids play in the saltwater pool.
The yard is fully fenced allowing kids and pets to run around with a sense of freedom and right of way at the rear provides secondary access to a freestanding double garage.
Offering a complete lifestyle choice for a young family, the home’s convenient location is just 900m from the suburb’s popular café and shopping strip and sought-after school and just five minutes drive from the John Hunter Hospital.
Further features include:
- All three bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans, TV points & plantation shutters
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans provide seasonal comfort
- Open plan living and dining area with quality tiled flooring
- Sleek modern kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking plus large fridge space
- Fully tiled family bathroom with double vanity and shower
- External laundry and handy second w/c
- Huge single garage and workshop to the front
- Large double garage to the rear
- In catchment for sought-after New Lambton Public and Lambton High schools
- Under 10km from Newcastle CBD, harbour and beaches
- A single pet may be considered upon strong application with references
To inspect, please register your details on www.safehandspm.com.au
Please note we accept 1form applications.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide