Ideally positioned on a flat, 557sqm corner block, this low maintenance brick home is located in a quiet, established area. Comprising of three bedrooms, the property is conveniently situated within walking distance to all amenities. Fully fenced and with established tropical gardens, the home offers privacy and a relaxed family lifestyle.
Features of the property include:
• 3 carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes, including master with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Fully tiled kitchen, dining and family area with Panasonic split system A/C
• Open plan kitchen with corner pantry, Westinghouse oven and ceramic cook-top and ample bench space
• Separate lounge opening to north-facing wrap around front verandah and leafy outlook
• Large rear covered entertaining area
• Generous fully fenced yard with side access for the boat or caravan
• Well maintained, the property has had a recent roof restoration and new shower screens in both bathrooms
• Double remote garage with internal access and off-street parking for another two cars
• Separate laundry
In a great central location, enjoy the convenience of only five minutes' walk to Banora Central shopping centre, Club Banora Juniors, Centaur Primary School and Banora High School. It is also only a 5 min drive to Tweed City, and 10 min to Coolangatta International Airport and your choice of pristine beaches. This is a great opportunity to secure a family home offering lifestyle and position.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide