It is certainly rare to find a piece of land that offers an abundance in privacy where you can feel lost in your own world, but at the same time, provide a convenience to town that will put you in the heart of everything within minutes. This is certainly one opportunity that you don't want to pass up.
* Tidy three bedroom home with potential for a neat renovation.
* Generous and private 2.522 acres of land.
* Fenced paddock and yard, with new fencing perfect for the animals to roam around in.
* Rebuilt timber north facing deck.
* Established plant growing area and watering system, currently operating as a market nursery.
* Good sized 10m x 6m shed with workshop areas for the handyman to tinker.
* 10 minutes in the car to the secluded Queens Lake picnic area with boat ramp.
* Only a 13 minute drive North to the nearest turn off to Port Macquarie.
* Located just 8 minutes to the Woolworths Shopping Complex for everything you could need. 15 minutes to Laurieton and just 20 minutes to beaches.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide