Sold for $267,000
RURAL LOCATION, TROPICAL FEEL, MODERN HOME
With its tropical rainforest backdrop, very close proximity to primary school and minutes away from kilo-meters of unspoilt beach, this 4 bedroom low-set brick home presents great value in a unique position.
This family home features the following:
- Air conditioned open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Functional kitchen with island bench, full length breakfast bar, abundant cupboard space, double sink, space for a tall fridge, electric wall oven and ceramic cooktop
- Living area flows out to the tiled rear covered alfresco area overlooking the fenced yard and natural bushland
- Fully screened and ceiling fans throughout
- Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk in robe
- 2 of 3 other bedrooms have built-in robes
- Tiled main bathroom with full size soaking tub and shower cubicle - The toilet is separate
- Double lock up garage with remote controlled door and internal access
- Tiled laundry and a built-in utility cupboard situated at the end of the garage
- Huge built-in hallway linen/storage cupboard
The neutral colour scheme throughout this lovely home is very accommodating and will suit any décor. The services available to this quiet coastal township makes Moore Park Beach the ideal lifestyle away from all the hustle and bustle. Bus service to Bundaberg, courtesy bus to local hotel, Bowls club and shopping centre is less than a 5 minute drive.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity.