For Sale Now or by Auction
Saturday 21st September 2019 at 2.00pm Onsite
This elevated residential property sits upon the fringe of the Albury CBD. With stunning early morning sunrises and views over the city to the mountains, the home is set to impress.
- Formal entrance with timber floorboards that feature throughout the home.
- Sun soaked, carpeted lounge room with access to the front porch and views to the east.
- Adjoining formal dining area with views to the south (capturing the snow in the winter!).
- Central renovated kitchen, electric cook top, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Second living area or sun room with access to the covered rear deck.
- Four good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes. Master with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling.
- Single lock up garage plus single carport and under house workshop / storage.
Council Rates: $2,485.48 per annum
Water Rates: $852.45 plus consumption
For more information or an inspection of the property, please contact Kate Stevens on 0438 254334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide