Behind the classic façade of this Victorian era timber terrace find a deceptively spacious, sophisticated and bespoke home that’s been all but rebuilt to deliver a 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom masterpiece, beautifully appointed to meticulous specifications.
With strong kerb appeal and a front courtyard to welcome you home, the property balances style and sophistication with practicality and functionality. The stunning island kitchen with high-end appliances and a built-in dining table is a prime example, as is the ground floor fourth bedroom, which offers floorplan flexibility as a formal lounge room. Natural light is a prime feature courtesy of the home’s end of row position, multiple Velux skylights and a wall of bi-fold doors that peel right back to offer seamless transition to a private courtyard and rear pedestrian access. Full-height tiling, in-wall toilets and black tapware set the scene in the main bathroom and master ensuite, while all three bedrooms are restful retreats fitted with built-in robes, and two opening to a balcony. 4-zone ducted air-conditioning, a mix of concrete, blackbutt timber and plush carpet underfoot and high square set ceilings complete this spectacular residence.
Spend weekends exploring this superb inner-city suburb that’s just 450m to the cosmopolitan vibe of Darby Street with its cafe scene and boutique shopping and a short dash to the city, harbour and beaches.
- Front sitting room offers floorplan flexibility as fourth bedroom
- Laundry/powder room with stone benches and full height tiling; large storage space under the stairs
- Island kitchen with stone benches, in-built dining table, induction cooktop, pyrolytic and steam ovens, granite sink and dishwasher
- Open plan living with bi-fold doors offering seamless connection to rear courtyard
- All three bedrooms with built-in robes; two open to balconies
- Family bathroom and master ensuite with stone-topped vanities, full-height tiling and black tapware
- Walk to beaches, Marketown, eateries, entertainment, Honeysuckle and The Junction village
- Ample on street parking – 2 permits issued per house
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide