Set down from the road with stunning bushland surrounds, this charming residence has commanding north facing views over the Terranora Broadwater and to Coolangatta and Kirra beyond. Beautifully presented and recently renovated, this delightful and much-loved home is surrounded by lush landscaped gardens ensuring privacy and tranquillity.
Features of the home include:
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes including master with stylish ensuite and sliding doors opening to covered wrap around verandah
• Main bathroom with shower recess, linen storage and combined laundry
• Open-plan living and kitchen with double door pantry, ceramic cook-top, microwave cavity and new dishwasher and Westinghouse wall oven
• Light-filled living area with high ceilings capturing coastal breezes
• Entertain guests or simply relax on the covered wrap around deck offering privacy and a picturesque vista
• Polished timber flooring throughout
• Brand new front deck overlooking landscaped gardens with hardwood sleepers
• Carrier split system A/C and fans throughout
• Building potential on lower level
In a serene location it is only a short drive to Tweed CBD and beaches and 10 minutes to Gold Coast International airport. If privacy and position are on your list, then don't miss this opportunity to secure an appealing home offering a peaceful lifestyle.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide