Located for lifestyle and convenience, this home offers style and comfort with an emphasis on easy indoor and outdoor living.
Superbly presented and immaculate throughout, you can be assured there is much enjoyment year round for the whole family here.
35 Kratzke Road Features include -
• Double sized bedrooms, all with built in robes (master separate from others)
• King sized master bedroom with walk in robe, large ensuite and outdoor access
• Gourmet kitchen with SS appliances and fantastic workspace
• Large formal lounge
• Casual open plan dining/living area opens seamlessly to alfresco entertaining
• Sparkling salt water in ground pool, outdoor dining and landscaped gardens with timber decking
• 20,000L rainwater tank with taps throughout yard
• Monitored security alarm system, security screens on all windows, plus Crimsafe to front windows
• Massive 7.5m x 12m shed with alarm system
• Double lock up garage with seamless flooring and internal access
• Extensive storage spaces, reverse cycle air conditioning to living and main bedroom, ceiling fans, remote gate at entry
• 3kw solar panels
Positioned on an easily maintained 2501m2 block in central Highfields within close proximately to Mary MacKillop Catholic College, Highfields State Secondary College, Highfields Village Shopping Centre, Tavern and Sporting facilities.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide