SHED, POOL, TEENAGERS RETREAT... THE LIST GOES ON!!
A treasured piece of Queensland history, this classic Queenslander has been brilliantly renovated for stylish, modern liveability - and within the very convenient Bundaberg West location!
Presenting elegant street appeal, concealed within the fully fenced yard is an array of traditional features, while the fresh understated colour palette ensures the interior living and entertaining zones are easy to furnish to personal taste.
This home represents a true lifestyle choice, positioned just a short distance from the Bundaberg CBD, hospitals and local schools. Its sure to impress even the fussiest of buyers.
79 Crofton Street features:
- Multiple entertaining areas including a rear deck spanning the width of the home overlooking the in-ground pool (complete with winter blanket) plus an additional side sitting area
- Well-appointed galley kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and island bench
- Large, tiled dining room with built in bar
- Central carpeted lounge room with ceiling fan
- Sitting area on entry plus additional sunroom/multipurpose room with built in cupboards
- Master bedroom with dressing room and air-conditioning, 2nd bedroom with built ins, 3rd single bedroom/office
- Stunning family bathroom
- Well-appointed and functional internal laundry
- Fully fenced yard with double gate access from Adams street and dollar electric double gate access from Crofton Street
- 6m x 6m shed and garden shed
- Your own bar to have a drink with family and friends
- Teenagers retreat/pool house with bathroom - perfect for guests or Air-bnb
- Meticulously landscaped gardens, stencil crete concrete driveway and paths and fully fenced
- Security screens and doors throughout
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings and VJ walls
- Double lockup garage with remote control doors
- Security System
- 3100 Litre Water Tank
- 3 Water Pods x 3 equaling extra 100 litres of water for gardens
This calibre of home is a rare find, from the moment you set your eyes on this stunning property you will know this is where you want to call home.
Call the Ainsley Driver Team to arrange a private inspection!
About bundaberg west
median house price350000
median house rent295
suburb rental yield4.4%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.