A vibrant example of Canterbury's traditional architecture, this classic fully restored freestanding full brick double front federation residence possesses immense character & charm which is perfectly situated within walking distance to Canterbury train station, schools, shops and parks. Filled with original features, this immaculate residence offers an appealing opportunity and great scope to add further value.
* 3 generous bedrooms(main with Tasmanian oak timber built-in)
* Large separate lounge room or potential 4th bedroom
* Expansive modern kitchen with gas stainless steel appliances
* Huge air-conditioned open plan family/dining room with elegant polished rear French doors
* Immaculate period style bathroom with free standing bathtub and marble flooring plus additional period style powder room
* Expansive landscaped grassed rear yard with rear lane access and parking for several cars
* Internal laundry with provision for additional shower and rear door access
* Other features include high ornate ceilings, leadlight windows, picture rails and polished black-butt timber floors
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide