Lifestyle, location and convenience is on offer at what is arguably Canberra's best address.
425/45 Ainslie Ave - $500 - $550 per week (leased)
317/45 Ainslie Ave - $500 - 550 per week
522/45 Ainslie Ave - $500 -$550 per week
508/2 Batman St - $500 - $550 per week
512/2 Batman St - $650 - $680 per week (Two bedroom, Two bath, two car) (leased)
606/2 Batman St - $500 - $550 per week
Directly across the road from Canberra Centre and a short stroll to Braddons infamous Lonsdale Street have at your fingertips some of the best restaurants, cafes, bars and boutique shopping Canberra has to offer.
Architecturally designed brand new one bedroom apartment with all the bells and whistles.
• Beautifully appointed bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and square rain water showerhead
• Euro laundry with Dryer included
• Study nook area with network connection
• Capital Fibre Network
• Double glazed windows (floor to ceiling)
• Winter garden
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Floating timber floors
• SMEG appliances including electric induction cooking and intergrated dishwasher
• Double sink
• Stone benchtops
• Built in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors
• Roof top communal BBQ area
• Carspace and storage in secure basement
Looking to book an inspection?
Select on inspections times and fill in your details at the bottom of this page. As soon as one is made, you'll be first to know.
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at PRDnationwide, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note - if the property isn't advertised as 'Available Now' this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
After you register or view the property, you'll receive a link from our leasing system snug.com/apply/prdcanberra
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• Pets will be considered upon application only.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide