Auction Price Guide $820,000 - $900,000
Offered for the first time in over 60 years, this single level full brick north facing 3 bedroom home is situated on 493sqm of land. This home is the perfect blank canvas for a renovator eager to capitalise on period features.
* Large main bedroom, fireplace with chimney
* Separate lounge and dining plus eat in kitchen
* Original bathroom and kitchen, internal laundry
* Original timber floors under the carpet
* Air conditioning, level child safe garden
* Gas hot water
* Single car lock up garage at the rear of the property
* Close to all amenities including Kogarah train station, buses, schools, St George Hospital and 1.2km to Beverley Park golf course. You're also within easy access to parklands, sandy beaches, restaurants, cafés and shopping
* The journey to your dream home starts right here
* Under Instructions from NSW Trustee and Guardian
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide