With breathtaking views across Port Stephens, this spacious and perfectly proportioned home has been designed with the discerning homeowner in mind.
Fit for a king, queen and their royal offspring, this dream home features five sumptuous bedrooms, each with its own lavish, light-filled en suite. The large open-plan kitchen/living/dining gives everyone room to appreciate the joys of waterfront living and the unique features of this beautiful beach home.
Just metres from the water's edge, you will enjoy this north-facing coastal oasis all year round. In summer, drag yourself away from your sunbed to cool off in the pristine ocean or your secluded pool. In winter, cosy up fireside and soak up the spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
Comfortably sitting on a substantial 556 sqm block in a highly coveted location, the white sandy beach will feel like your own piece of paradise. Conveniently located midway between Nelson Bay and Soldiers Point, this unique coastal haven offers the peace and privacy so often sought by waterfront homeowners.
And with a renowned koala habitat, national and marine parks on your doorstep, you're surrounded by nature and her bounty at every turn.
Wake up to your very own piece of paradise:
• Absolute waterfront luxury living
• Beautifully appointed custom interiors
• Spacious and generously proportioned
• 5 large bedrooms, 3 beach-facing with terrace
• All with built-ins and beautifully appointed ensuites
• Skylights in every ensuite
• Underfloor heating, heated towel rails
• Majestic master suite with spacious dressing room
• North-facing to enjoy sunlight all year round
• Spectacular sunrises and sunsets
• Polished timber floors and high ceilings
• Unobstructed ocean views across Port Stephens
• Light-filled interiors
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining
• Stone island bench
• Gas open fireplace
• Miele appliances
• Vintec wine fridge
• Seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining off kitchen area
• Fully kitted out laundry with stone benchtops
• Luxury pool and BBQ area in secluded courtyard
• Multi-zone ducted air conditioning
• Oversized single garage with room for all the toys
• Automatic entry gate
• Plenty of off-street parking
• Intercom system
• Back to base security system
• Landscaped gardens
• Private and secure
Council rates $3,930.00 pa
Date: 19th of October 2019
Venue: On site
Contact Alex Haxton 0418 885 262 today to receive a free information package including building & pest reports, floor plans, contract for sale, holiday appraisal and permanent appraisal.
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide