Located in a very central location, surrounded by reserves, parklands and local schools.
Plus walking distance to Stockland shopping centre and an easy 25 Minutes to Newcastle CBD.
The home itself has ample parking for two cars behind the front gates, accessing the large fully fenced yard. The home itself showcases original features with modern enhancements such as air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and a stunning new bathroom. You will find a good size living and dining room, two well-proportioned bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes serviced by the family bathroom. Good size neat and tidy kitchen to the rear with a seating area. To the rear is a small study and an internal laundry room with w/c.
Out the back is a great covered deck overlooking the spacious fully fenced yard with garden shed as a bonus. Pets are welcome upon application.
Further features include:
- Living room with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Separate dining room with ornate fireplace
- Good size kitchen with electric cooking facilities, pantry plus additional seating area
- Two good size bedrooms each with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Stunning new bathroom with shower over bath, and large vanity with storage
- Internal laundry with w/c
- Additional study room to the rear
- Covered rear entertaining deck
- Large fully fenced rear yard with garden shed
- Ample parking off street for up to three cars
- Pets considered upon application
To register for an inspection, please visit http://www.safehandspm.com.au/for-rent
Please note we accept 1form applications.
Safe Hands Property Management offer a property management service. If you’re considering leasing your property, are looking to buy or would like a free review of your current portfolio, please call our office on 49260 626 and ask to speak to one of our Investment Specialists.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide