This low set family home is centrally located and a must to inspect!.
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Separate tiled converted garage/rumpus room.
- 1 bathroom with bath-tub
- Air conditioner in lounge/dining area
- Spacious kitchen that includes dishwasher
- L-shaped lounge & dining areas
- Parking available for approx. 2 cars in driveway
- Fenced backyard with pets considered upon application
Short distance to local primary and high schools, shops, and transport facilities.
Within close proximity to GCU Hospital, M1 access, Griffith University and Ashmore Tafe!
Disclaimer: PRDnationwide Ashmore in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide